Location of employment: Yerevan, Armenia
Job description: “LEGAL ALLIANCE” LLC is seeking for a lawyer who will join the Company team and provide legal services to the Company’s clients on various branches of law.
- Provide legal and natural persons with legal advice on civil, administrative, family, commercial, corporate, labor and tax legislation.
- Investigate and present ECHR case-law and the RA court practices on specific cases.
- Represent interests of the Company’s clients in government and local self-government bodies, private companies, including participation in negotiations.
- Designing necessary judicial and other legal documents, analyzing them as well as ensuring implementation of contractual requirements where necessary.
- Carry out other assignments arising from the post.
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Professional experience in designing, negotiating and implementing judicial and other legal documents.
- Knowledge of civil, administrative, family, commercial, corporate, labor and tax legislation, knowledge of ECHR case-law and court practice in these fields will be an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language, knowledge of English and Russian languages will be an advantage.
- Team work and management skills.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected], by 10 October 2018, indicating the position “Lawyer” in the subject line.
About the Company:
“LEGAL ALLIANCE” Law Firm was established in 1997 and today is a leading firm providing quality legal services to its clients. The Firm has developed dynamically since its inception and it now meets the legal requirements of top domestic and international commercial firms. Our lawyers work with the leading local and international companies and organizations.
The Company’s web address is: https://la.am/